Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Surprises!!

This was the best Christmas in years! David surprised us Christmas Eve by knocking on our door. Well, he didn't quite get to the door. I saw lights in front of our house and looked out the window and saw a man get out of strange car. He walked like David and I thought it was him. I ran into the living room and said to Ken, who was rocking Kirsten in my rocking chair in front of the door, that I thought David was out front. He said, no way. I opened the door and peaked out. I wasn't sure, but then when he walked up the side of the yard I knew it was him. I ran out and almost tackled him. It was a good thing he is a strong man. Here are some pictures from Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

Grandpa and Angela opening presents before he had to go to work.











Angela and Christopher love their Uncle David!!






I made Shanna this apron. She loves dragons.


1 comment:

Shani said...

You know, that was a great holiday, but did life end with that event? I don't know...I think we are all still alive...maybe???

Please add something new so that the world does not think that the world came to an end after Christmas...but then again, maybe it did...who knows!